IRON MELTS 50 tablets
Chew one IRON MELTS tablet daily. The tablet will dissolve (melt) in your mouth.
Taking vitamin C in conjunction with iron will help to enhance the absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract to the blood stream.
Vitamin B12, also called cyanocobalamin, is important to good health. It helps maintain healthy red blood cells and nerve cells, and is also needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
Folic acid is a member of the B-Complex family, and is also known as pteroyl glutamic acid. It is unstable when in contact with heat, air, water and alkali, and therefore is destroyed easily during cooking.
• Innovative, pleasant tasting formulation – melts in your mouth
• No iron after-taste
• Includes Vitamin C to increase iron absorption
• Multi-ingredient formulation in the one tablet - ideal for vegetarians, pregnant women and anyone with a poor diet
• Gentle to the system
• Gluten free
• Lactose free
• Fast dissolution in the mouth assists absorption of folic acid
• Pleasant tasting strawberry flavour
• Pregnant women
• Breast feeding mothers
• People whose diet is low in natural iron, especially vegetarians
• Women with heavy menstrual bleeding
• Women who experienced blood loss after childbirth
• Growing children aged above 4 years with inadequate dietary intake of natural iron and vitamins
• Adolescents who may be prone to rapid growth rates, erratic eating habits or body image concerns
• People with conditions such as depression, dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease whose dietary intake may be lacking
• People on fad diets
• People who consume excess tea or coffee - these drinks can affect the absorption of iron
Always read the label before use
• Use only as directed
• If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional