DRI Sleeper Eclipse Bedwetting wireless alarm
DRI Sleeper Eclipse Bedwetting Alarm with remote Wireless Urosensor.
New Break-Through Technologies unique to the DRI Sleeper Eclipse:
* Long term battery life of up to 3 years (not 7 days or 1 month as in some other alarms)
* World Patent Pending Urosensor technology - its the only non-metal urine sensor ever. So theres no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and easy to clean for instant reuse.
* The Urosensor docks on the DRI Sleeper alarm unit when not being used and engages a second level of the battery saving technology.
* The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor the thinnest of them all.
Plus all these features:
* No wires between alarm and sensor.
* DRI Sleeper alarm unit size: 80 x 40 x 20mm (3 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches)
* High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment.
* Designed like a small 'space rocket' for child appeal.
* The Urosensor can transmit to more than one DRI Sleeper alarm unit, and so there can be another receiver in a parent's or carer's room.
* Big detecting area to detect the urine.
How to use the Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm:
* Put the Urosensor in the underwear (inside a minipad is best
* Place the DRI Sleeper alarm unit on a table away from the bed so the child has to wake completely to turn it off.
* Switch on the DRI Sleeper alarm and that's all.
When the Urosensor is wet with the first drops of urine, it sends a radio signal to the extra loud DRI Sleeper alarm unit and triggers the alarm - treatment has begun.