Selsun Gold for dandruff 200 ml
Medically proven to fight problem dandruff1
SELSUN Gold Shampoo controls the scaling, flaking and itching of the scalp associated with dandruff. SELSUN Gold is formulated with Selenium Sulfide (2.5%), proven to remove dandruff. It can also slow down the rate our skin produces new skin cells, which is the basic cause of flakes and itchiness.
- Treatment of problem dandruff
- All hair types
- Some skin conditions (Tinea versicolor and tinea capitis)
MEDICALLY PROVEN TO FIGHT PROBLEM DANDRUFF. HELPS FIGHT SOME SKIN CONDITIONS:
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis (including dandruff)
- Tinea versicolor (a condition that can cause skin discolouration)
- An adjunct in the treatment of tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp)
SELENIUM SULFIDE (2.5%) ACTS BY:
- Helping by shedding the outermost layer of skin, reducing flaking and irritation that can occur with dandruff
- Helping to slow the production of skin cells. Acts to relieve local irritation; is antibacterial and antifungal
- An adjunct in the treatment of tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp) and some skin discolouration conditions (Tinea Versicolor)
Scalp Treatment: Use twice a week.
- Shake bottle well before use. Click here to see the SELSUN Shake instructional video on how best shake the bottle. The result should be a consistant, uniform colour.
- Apply SELSUN Gold to wet hair, lather and leave on scalp for 3 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat treatment then rinse thoroughly in running water.
- Use twice weekly at first, then as necessary or as a physician directs.
- Apply undiluted to affected areas for 10 minutes.
- Rinse throughly.
- Repeat daily for 1 week or as health care professional recommends
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Do not use within 48 hours of applying hair colours or permanent waving preparations. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous surfaces. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a health care practitioner if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product or prior to use in children under 2 years of age. May be incompatible with hair tints; wait 48 hours between tinting and use.
Selenium sulfide 25mg/mL